Welcome to The Surrey Ridge Home Owner's Association Website
***** SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE *****
Due to restrictions associated with the Covid, pandemic, the Board of Directors has delayed the Annual Meeting (which usually takes place in early May) until now. In trying to balance safety with the need to conduct HOA Business, a special HOA Meeting will be help on Monday, July 27 at 7 PM in the park. Preliminary Agenda is as follows:
We have agreed on the following for the Annual Meeting:
- DATE/TIME: July 27, 2020; 7:00 PM
- LOCATION: Surrey Ridge community park/picnic area.
- Approval of 2019 Board Meeting Minutes
- Presentation of HOA Financial Status and proposed 2020 -2021 Budget
- Dues for 2020/2021
- Approval of new officers (see list of members below)
- New Business
The following individuals have agreed to be members of the Surrey Ridge, Homeowners Association for 2020 and 2021:
- JerryCardwell (no bio available)
- John Wittry: Bio - I like to unravel challenges so that things work. I’ve always believed in being a part of making things as good as they can be. Being on the board and assisting the community in preserving and strengthening our oasis seems like a good way to serve. Donna and I have tried to make a difference since we’ve moved here. We endeavor to take exceptional care of our property. Making it aesthetically pleasing to our neighbors and minimizing the impact our horses have on it. In the past we have worked on the trails and the arena.
- Greg Friess: Bio - I would have interest in running for the 2020-2021 Board. I was the treasurer for a few years, and would certainly be willing to do that again – but also willing to serve other positions, depending on the need.
- Drew Goodyear (no bio available)
Social distancing between families and masks are encouraged. If you are not able to attend or are health compromised, please send a proxy (attached below) designating your approval or rejection of items to be voted on. We need a minimum of 35 lots represented at this meeting to achieve a quorum. If unable or unwilling to attend the meeting in person, we have reserved a Zoom meeting. Please bring your own chairs or shelters, if desired.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 759 419 5405
It is vital that as many people as possible attend this meeting in person or on Zoom; or be represented by Proxy
COPY and PASTE this into your own document - print, fill out, sign and give it to the member that you elected to represent you who is attending the special meeting.
Surrey Ridge HOA Special Meeting Proxy Form
- I approve the nominated officers of the HOA for 2020/2021 (YES) (NO)
- I approve the proposed Budget for 2020/2021 (YES) (NO)
I elect ___________________________ as my authorized representative to vote for or against any other items that may come up in the meeting.
Letter to SRHOA from ACC - 6/30/2020 - see here.
Response from SRHOA to ACC - 7/12/202 - see here.
SURREY RIDGE HOA BOARD MEMBERS
The Surrey Ridge Homeowner's Association has elected the following people as members of the 2019-2020 Surrey Ridge Board:
The Board is currently looking for volunteers for the following activities/services:
- Equestrian Trail Maintenance
- Social Committee Coordinator (with volunteers for Halloween Hay Ride the top priority)
- Surrey Ridge Welcome Committee
With all the new young families here, we should have plenty of energy for these activities! Feel free to contact any of the Board Members to volunteer. Thanks in advance to all the future volunteers!
Click the link below to see our new page on Living With Bears, it contains links to other important information
Information about Ridge Gate East: City center sub-area plan can be found here.
Click HERE to see our new page about pine beetles in Surrey Ridge!
Dues for 2019/2020 operating year are: $75.00 - Due Now!
If you haven't paid for the 2019/2020 operating year, please pay or donate time to help keep our community great!
Make your $75.00 check payable to SRHOA and mail to:
Surrey Ridge HOA
558 Castle Pines Parkway, Unit B4-212
Castle Rock, CO 80108
Thank you, from the HOA Board!
Have you tried Nextdoor Surrey Ridge? A free website where community members can post information for their neighbors.
We welcome any comments or suggestions regarding the content of this neighborhood resource. If you find any problems with the web page please e-mail the web master via the link at the bottom of any page.